Ricoh Ricoh GRD III Lens Ring

smash

Regular
This weekend past I picked up my trusty GRD III to take with me on a trip, but as I picked it up I noticed the lens ring cover was missing, I thought oh it must be in the bag but no. I have hunted high and low but to no luck. So I emailed Ricoh who haven't replied re a replacement. Now what I need to know is does the GRD I / II lens ring cover fit the III as I can get hold of them quite easily? Thanks Ash

I'm not 100% sure about that but you can pm Lili. She's a GRD follower since the original.
Don't sweat it tho' your in good company. I lost my X100 ring a week ago and truth be told, I don't miss it.
Don

Good news and bad news. I did a bit of searching and through google japan found this website that sells some cool custom gear for Ricoh cameras. They have a ring, but bad news is it's about £38. They have a choice of 8 colours though, but you might need to brush up on your Japanese. I'm not sure what their delivery prices are. That's all I have found for now, but will keep an eye out for more. The link:
Google Translate

Jimmy, if you need something shipped from the colony, let me know...
I'll do it for you....

I'm actually getting my camera back from Roger cause he's bored with it...
I missed it...

Back