Expired Canon S95 with Franiec grip, 3 genuine Canon batteries and Crumpler Thirsty Al (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
Mark
I don't need to tell you guys about the S95...because this site convinced me to buy it in the first place ;). All I can say is that I've found it to be an amazing back-pocket serious compact. Examples of my not-so-handi-work can be seen here. However, now that the X100 has arrived I will need to make room.....in my credit card account :blush:

Asking AUD300 (net)

In excellent condition, body and lenses are clean and clear. This S95 comes with the Franiec grip, 3 genuine Canon batteries, a Crumpler Thirsty Al (1) case, all paperwork and accessories*.
* Please note, it comes shipped with the US travel charger only. Those outside the US will need to use a $10 adapter (voltage range is still 110-240V, so no need for a transformer).

Here's the main bits of the kit:
stillshunter-albums-sales-picture29383.jpg

S95 front:
stillshunter-albums-sales-picture29384.jpg

S95 rear:
stillshunter-albums-sales-picture29385.jpg

Return Policy & Additional Details: 7 days for a full refund only if not as described - buyer pays return postage.

Registering interest,

Do you take paypal? I live in South Australia in Moonta and wouldn't mind one of these little fellas.

Just got the X100 but something for the handbag would be nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back