Apple iphone's photo stream (4s)

AzPete

Veteran
Hope this post goes here, sorry if it don't:

I have 883 pics in my iphone stream and I cant seem to find a definite answer to what happens to the pics when I reach 1000. Now right now the pics are downloading to my computer on photo stream okay without any problems. And Im pretty sure that they
will remain on my computer when I reach 1000 pics on my camera...still with me?

My question is what happens in camera. Do the old ones get deleted as new ones are taken? I suppose I could just wait until 1000 pics but hey thought I'd asked my peeps first. I am finding out that some sites just don't know what they are talking about and have miss information on the iphone and its features.... thanks for your input.
Pete

You know, Pete, I have been having a few anxieties about the stream, myself. I can't answer your question, sorry, but I have another for those who might know. How do you delete photographs from the stream? I took a bunch of iphone screenies and wasnt thinking and the next minute, there they were in photostream and I really dont want them there. For the future, I have switched off streaming to the iphone entirely, and have switched off the automatic streaming on everything else as well. I'm managing manually between the laptop and the desktop... that is a distinct advantage... but I really dont want those screenies everywhere...

How do you get rid of stuff in the stream?

I am about ready to do the manual thing myself. I accidenall snapped one off on something that I shouldnt have (never tell) and it wont come out of photostream (damn) anywho, I may just shut it down all togetther myself
and go manual like the old days. Looks like old school strikes again. (ps: you cant delete from camera but when it goes to the computer you cant delelte and move)
Thanks Sue
Pete

Back