Hi from across the hall

Ray Sachs

Legend
Name
you should be able to figure it out...
I've been hanging out over at the m43 forum some and BBW recommended I check this site out too since I also shoot with a Canon S90 some of the time. Some of you I'm probably already digitally acquainted with and look forward to "meeting" the rest of you.

-Ray

Brian, I'm not sure if you know where "across the hall" is but it's Amin Sabet's other well traveled site Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group It's a treasure trove devoted to the micro four thirds cameras. Apparently quite a few folks like other serious compacts, too.:D

Ray, I like that. You've coined the phrase now, you do know that - "from across the hall".:drinks:

Ray, I like that. You've coined the phrase now, you do know that - "from across the hall".:drinks:
I think I stole it, totally unintentionally and without even thinking about it. I occasionally hang out on a couple of bicycling forums, one was sort of split off from the other to deal with some topics not appropriate on the first one. A large subset of the same people could usually be found on both, and they've been referring to each other as "across the hall" for so long that its just part of the DNA by now. I didn't even think about it when I said it in this context. But, hey, I don't think there's a copyright, so if y'all like it, go crazy and use it!

Don, what did I say THIS time? :cool:

-Ray

Back