Micro 4/3 How sexy is this!!! E-P1 with Jupiter 8 lens.

Name
Andy
Well i think it is :D. A rangefinder size lens on the E-P1 AND it's the right colour...more or less!

Just in case you are wondering, it's a Jupiter 8 55mm f2 lens on M39 adapter. I think it suits the camera rather well! The image quality is superb in my opinion but the weather for the test shots was horrible, cloudy, grey and light rain.

Here are the pics

1: E-P1 with Jupiter 8 55mm f/2 lens
View attachment 32532

2: Test shot 01 The close focus distance isn't good!!
View attachment 32533

3: My mate 'Flying Pig' Whoop Whoop!
View attachment 32534

at the end of the day stick the PL 20mm f1.7 on there - it's all you need with that cam 90% of the time - a "fit and forget lens" that constantly produces good results - you also get Oly body OS as a bonus to add to the f1.7

I keep seeing great photos from the Olympus EP series cameras on this forum.. hm.....

By the way Andy, I'm sure you'd have some great photos from your ghost hunting trips. Could you post some? Which camera do you take with you on those trips that produce the best results? I hear that digital cameras are more likely to produce the orb-artefacts - false positive dust-related orbs rather than real orbs.

To be honest I haven't managed to get anything positive except for a number '2' written in the sky as a trail of light. The camera is still but there is light moving. Link to page here: Past Investigations - Surrey Paranormal - Ghost Hunters I used an old Lumix TZ6 which i have sold but now i use a crappy old Finepix 2800Z. I tend not to take many pics as ghostly results are few and far between. I just take pics of the buildings mainly. Any half decent camera with a flash will do for ghost hunting.

Back