15 Pictures Sold and now in situ - The Bank of New York Mellon

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by petach, Dec 19, 2013.

1. petach

petach FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 16, 2013
    This is an update to my post a couple of months ago. These are the 15 shots I supplied to Bank of New York Mellon to complete the refurbishment program to their offices in Essex UK. 500 members of staff work there.

11442231156_a6ce0ef671_b.
    Photographs I Supplied to Bank of New York Mellon. by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

I am hugely proud to have been entrusted to "top off" their project and they are thrilled with the quality I supplied (phewwww, relief!) All prints are giclee in various sizes from 600mm, to 800mm to 950mm on the long sides, white mounted and framed in black. They look stunning and I almost blubbed when I saw them.

The money earned is....of course...welcome. But more valuable than that is that I feel validated as an artist in the medium of photography. I am a nobody on the scene, I don't know all there is to know about the art.......I am at the beginning of a journey.. I have no letters after my name. But, from now on......I am going to call myself "A Photographer"

This is one of the larger and more vibrant shots....."Times Square on Reflection"

. 11442615343_67df714b3f_b.

One of 15 I supplied to Bank of New York. by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

The largest at 950mm wide. ST Paul's Cathedral

11445989646_cd8cd56539_b.
    11 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

• Like Like x 2
  2. entropic remnants

entropic remnants Solving for X

Jul 28, 2013
    I just saw this on Serious Compacts as well and I'll say again that it's fabulous, Pete! It's a great opportunity and I congratulate you -- wow!

Right now, my shots are hanging in an entertainment venue where most of the time people can barely see them, lol -- yours look like they'll really be seen.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    Pete, I am thrilled for you that this all came to pass and don't blame you for almost "blubbing". It's wonderful to see you with one of your pieces in situ, too. Three cheers and well done my friend, "Sir Peter"!:bravo-009::drinks:

• Like Like x 1
  4. phil62

phil62 FujiXspot Regular

Oct 27, 2013
    Hi Peter, many congratulations! Phil

• Like Like x 1
  5. jloden

jloden FujiXspot Top Veteran

Mar 9, 2013
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Awesome Pete! And even at the small preview size I can see there are some great shots in there. Love that NY reflection shot!

• Like Like x 1
  6. deckitout

deckitout FujiXspot Regular

Aug 2, 2013
    Essex uk
    Phil
    Nice one, they look good even from here so must look great in the flesh, where are you getting your prints done Peter.

Phil

• Like Like x 1
  7. bilzmale

bilzmale FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 3, 2013
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill
    Well deserved Pete.

• Like Like x 1
  8. petach

petach FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 16, 2013
    Dear All
    Thank you all for the kind comments. Much appreciated. I am still walking on air!

Pete

• Like Like x 1
  9. Isoterica

Isoterica FujiXspot Regular

Feb 10, 2013
    Excellent, Pete! They are amazing shots. Congratulations..keep on walking (on air) you deserve it. And I really love that yellow car one with the reflections, sweet!

• Like Like x 1