Feedback SC is not stable

Andrewteee

All-Pro
I just donated to SC so that you guys can find a new host who is more reliable than the current one, who seems to be less than stellar! SC was inaccessible for a long while this morning. Feed me, feed me SC :D

Just a few minutes ago, I heard from Amin and Don that neither was unable to get on the site...when I came on all was fine. Clearly we need some adjustments. Hang in there...we do NOT want anyone to have to go cold turkey, Andrew!

BTW I should have donated long ago, but sometimes we need prompting! I will be a better benefactor going forward ;) Superb community and I appreciate all of the behind the scenes work it requires.

I'm wondering if this is why I can't upload to the galleries. I don't mind, I just use the sister site for uploading now.

I'm sure the team has everything under control.

Thanks very much, Andrew. The fact is that all of these problems started after I paid ~$600 for a server upgrade :doh:. I've been working closely with the host to get these issues ironed out.

Thanks very much, Andrew. The fact is that all of these problems started after I paid ~$600 for a server upgrade :doh:. I've been working closely with the host to get these issues ironed out.

Appreciate the work Amin! And sorry if my post title sounded too abrupt.

To me, responsive customer service is the cornerstone of any successful business. I hope they are responsive in working with you.

Back