Social talk at Bill's pub

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Name
Herman
I saw tat BillN is online. So...Hello Bill, how's you, how's weather in SW France?
Soon we got May 1, in Germany they celebrate it with "Tanz in den Mai".
Tomorrow we got Queeny Day in Holland. Meaning all kind of activities everywhere.
Maybe I should have an "orange beer" - cheers.
Bill, have you finished your home? Can you post a few images of your paradise in France? Thanks in advance, got to go now, see you soon, bis bald mein Freund.

Goodmorning Stratokaster, nice to meet you at the bar. Please have one from me. Which camera is better, acc to you, the EX1 or the the XZ1?

Morning Herman, we have a Royal wedding to watch today here in the UK. Kicking off at 10.30 this morning so we're off to some friends who are hosting a tv watching event:) I suspect that the ladies will be doing the watching whilst the men retire to the "pub"!!! Have a nice day.

Hi Christilou ! How's you doing, good I do hope. Hope we got nice weather this afternoon as we will party, preferrable in our backyard. I like sunny weather ! Are you watching English telly channel ?

Hi Herman. I mentioned it to the admins and mods. Making changes to the setup is down to Amin though so it's dependent on his time. But do feel free to post in suggestions also and see what others think too.

Hi Olli, I might. are you living near Turkey, near the black sea, I just took a look with Google maps, you must be an englishman living in Georgia.
Georgia is also a US State. Right? Or...wrong?

Herman, I'm fine thanks! I dare say we will be watching the good old BBC as there will be no advertising to interrupt ;) Hope the weather stays fine for your party.

Hi Christilou, this weekend I will watch BBC too...motorrace - wow - unfortunately eurosport doesn't broadcast it live any longer.

Enjoy watching the royal wedding! Hope you too got super weather.

Weather here is good, almost 18C with sunshine.

Hi Herman. There is a US state called Georgia so when I refer to the Georgia I'm in I always refer to it as the Republic of Georgia, or just Tbilisi. Yes, we are North of Turkey and South of Russia.

I'm from Belfast in Northern Ireland - right next to England but not English. I manage to have two passports - British and Irish.

It's a little bit early for me, but how about an Irish coffee?;)

I've only heard a few bits and pieces about the Royal wedding via BBC news. I wish the young couple a happy and as private as can be life together!:flowers_2:

I saw tat BillN is online. So...Hello Bill, how's you, how's weather in SW France?
Soon we got May 1, in Germany they celebrate it with "Tanz in den Mai".
Tomorrow we got Queeny Day in Holland. Meaning all kind of activities everywhere.
Maybe I should have an "orange beer" - cheers.
Bill, have you finished your home? Can you post a few images of your paradise in France? Thanks in advance, got to go now, see you soon, bis bald mein Freund.

been doing a little "chauffeuring" work to take my son and his girlfriend to the airport

Thanks for asking Herman - lots of work has been done - just had a good week with our son and daughter who were "amazed" at the transformation - in fact they have "booked" the house for 2 weeks in August with lots of their friends - we just have to make sure that we are not around to spoil their fun

will post a few shots in a week or so as we are heading back to the UK for 10 days from this weekend

(just saw that Silverbullet, (Bernd), is online - how's it going - are you still living in France?)

Best wishes

Bonjour a tous.....

Hi, yes I'm online.
Great to hear that everything is ok - especially with you Bill and your big project. I'm still in France, but cancelled the visit end of April. Good decision because I catched a cold and just alone with Lisa the labby but without my wife to nurse me.......:-(

Top of June we will stay for appr. 4 weeks including the happening of the Tour De France which will cross Noirmoutier. Friends of us will visit us with their old BMW 501 convertible and stay a week or so. So everything is fine!

Just waiting for the X100.......

Best wishes

Bernd

Knock, knock....
Hope I'm allowed in this pub here.
There's a few in Philly that I am not.

Anyway, it's good to see everyone so bubbly.
I'm doing a shoot for the National Historic Society this weekend.
I'll be at Gettysburg Pa for Saturday & Sunday.

Basically I get paid to do what I do not the street but at the park and surrounding battle sites.
Anyway, Bill...I'll have a single malt please kind sir.

Enjoy your weekend youse good people's.

Hi di hi, me again. Silverbullet (Bernd) are you living in France like BillN (Bill), I thought you were a kinda of dutchman...
How's AzPete doing, I have sent a PM to him but did nog get any response. Hope Pete is fine and recovering soon.

Evening Herman

just getting ready for our trip back to the UK - we are driving and taking the ferry, (boat) from Caen to Portsmouth - maybe a 6 hour crossing - 08:30 start on Sunday morning to get a 17:30 boat and then into London for 23:30.

We have had some great weather here for the last few weeks - all the flowers are out far too early - I just wonder what will happen in the "proper" summer

Cheers,mate

Back