Expired Nex-C3 body only or 16mm kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlabate

Rookie
Sony Black Body Nex-C3, 16mm/2.8 kit, mint condition, with box and all original accessories. The C3 is the sleeper in the Nex line. It has the same 16MP sensor/image quality as the Nex-5n but at a fraction of the price. If you can live without a touchscreen (hate them myself), the clip-on EVF and 720p video vs. 1080p, then take a good look at the C3. Also included is a nice little clip-on collapsible hood for the LCD.

I purchased this camera to see how I liked the Sony Nex line and I liked it so much I just bought an Nex-7. There is very limited use on this C3. I’ll include USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA and cover the PayPal fees. $445 for the kit with the 16mm lens or $325 for the body only. Perfect 296/296 positives in my eBay history and also perfect history in the mu-43.com forum, both under user name jlabate.

Price dropped to $445 for C3/16mm kit. Free USPS Priority Mail shipping in USA, PayPal fees covered. It's sitting in the box waiting for someone.

The C3 body is sold but the 16mm/2.8 lens is available. It's had very little use, is in like-new condition, includes front and rear caps. I believe this pancake is the smallest in the Nex line. $265 obo, free USPS Priority Mail shipping, PayPal fees covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back