Adorama or B&H for the X100s

Discussion in 'Fuji X100, X100S, and X100T' started by LuccaNazario, Sep 13, 2013.

1. LuccaNazario

LuccaNazario New to FujiXspot

Sep 13, 2013
    Hi,
    I'm Lucca and I'm new to this forum. I pre-ordered a X100s on the Adorama website. I been reading that B&H is moving faster with their pre-oders.

Anyone here got their camera in Adorama? How long it took them to received the camera?

http://luccanazario.tumblr.com/

http://www.luccanazario.com/

2. Armanius

Armanius FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    Texas
    Muttley
    Welcome to the forum Lucca!

X100S has been out for a while already, and Adorama hasn't filled all its preorders? Wow ... never realized that the X100S was that popular!

3. ean10775

ean10775 FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Cleveland, OH
    Eric
  4. Mikey

Mikey FujiXspot Veteran

May 15, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    There's one left on Popflash at MSRP.

5. Luke

Luke FujiXspot Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    I'd buy Ray's with those nice extra goodies. I've bought a couple cameras from him in the past and they are always like new (when you have that many cameras, you don;t have time to wear them out.....LOL).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Peter Chin

Peter Chin FujiXspot Regular

Feb 2, 2013

over at fujirumours, they mentioned that a huge shipment of X-100s got water damaged, hence the long backlog till now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    Near Philadephila
    Pot calling kettle black, Luke? :cool: This one is like new because it IS new. It was a misunderstanding with a shop and I couldn't return it because it somehow got a tiny scratch on the bottom plate and they wouldn't take it back. But it's sold now in any case...

-Ray

• Like Like x 1