Made in Holland

Hi,
My name is Marc and i'm from The Hague, Holland. I recently bought the Nex-5 after shooting with the Canon G10 and before that a Canon EOS 400D (or Rebel)
Right now i'm browsing the tons of information on this forum and I like it very much! I mostly shoot pictures when i'm on a motorcycle trip to Scotland, France, Italy or any other beautiful place. Next march i'm going to visit NYC again (pictures of 2 years ago got lost)

Please don't judge my poor english

Marc

Marc, I'm so glad to see you've made your way over here from "across the hall" as we call Mu-43.com here, and refer to this site over there - welcome!:D

Nothing to worry about with your English, it's a trillion times better than my Dutch or just about any other language other than my own.:redface: We're a global community and, remember, the photographic image speaks a universal language.

I do hope you'll post some of your photos, soon. For pointers on "how to", this thread gives some handy options: https://www.photographerslounge.org/f17/how-post-images-forum-threads-45/:thumbup:

I mostly shoot pictures when i'm on a motorcycle trip to Scotland, France, Italy or any other beautiful place.

Hi Marc, how nice it would be to live in Europe where the other beautiful European countries are only motorbike ride away! I wish I could do that.

I live in Australia where we're surrounded by the ocean on all sides. Every other country is a long expensive flight away with the exception of New Zealand and the Antarctic.

Back