Angel Islington

Discussion in 'Street and Documentary' started by Iansky, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Iansky

Iansky FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ian Lloyd-Grahm
    We made our annual pilgrimage to Islington, London last weekend to attend the Angel Festival, a great day with fun and friendly people with a mix of stalls along the canal towpath.
    I travelled light as I was helping my wife on her stall so took just the X70 and managed to grab some street shots as well as some at the festival.
    A fun day was had by one and all.

Angel 3. Angel 6. Angel 8. Angel 9. Angel 15. Angel 16. Angel 19. Angel 20. Angel 21. Angel 24.

• Like Like x 4
  2. rayvonn

rayvonn FujiXspot Regular

Jan 6, 2016
    It's funny how images evoke one's thoughts differently - all I can think of when I see those pictures is the acidic letters I used to get 25 years ago from that Lloyds Bank when my bank balance went overdrawn in the week before payday!

3. Iansky

Feb 1, 2013
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ian Lloyd-Grahm
    Sorry they make you feel frustrated rayvon and bring back negative thoughts, they are however a true reflection of what is a very well organised and attended event that collects money for a charity.

4. KillRamsey

KillRamsey Super Moderator

Feb 15, 2013
    Hood River, OR
    Kyle
    Some of those people are fascinating. Well done!

5. Iansky

Feb 1, 2013
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ian Lloyd-Grahm
    Thanks Kyle, there are some real characters that attend this event.

6. KillRamsey

KillRamsey Super Moderator

Feb 15, 2013
    Hood River, OR
    Kyle
    I can tell. You found some great faces.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rayvonn

rayvonn FujiXspot Regular

Jan 6, 2016
    Ah, I see what's happened here, I inadvertently referred to all of your pictures, when I was only meaning to refer to one, that being the Lloyds Bank picture, apologies for that and hope it didn't annoy you too much. Nice images for sure and always nice being reminded of that part of the world (but not Lloyds Bank!).
    Regards,

8. Iansky

Feb 1, 2013
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ian Lloyd-Grahm
    No problem, it didn't annoy me just make me wonder what you meant - banks are not like they were intended to be and they are more interested in profit and businesses than the individual - so much for being the "listening banks".

• Like Like x 1