Anyone got the 14 yet?

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Steve B., Feb 2, 2013.

1. Steve B.

Steve B. FujiXspot Regular

Feb 2, 2013
    Adorama still hasn't shipped mine. I noticed this AM Crutchfield had them in stock. I'm really tempted to cancel the order with Adorama but I like doing business with them.

2. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    Near Philadephila
    B&H started shipping pre-orders a couple days ago, but I wasn't high enough on the list. I called around and found one in stock at Samy's and it arrived yesterday. They'll probably trickle in for awhile and then they'll be everywhere. I'm sure some smaller shops have some sitting on shelves right now, but finding them can take a little work.

-Ray

3. Steve B.

Steve B. FujiXspot Regular

Feb 2, 2013
    I just cancelled my order with Adorama because Crutchfield had it in Stock. I felt kind of bad. I have been using them for a long time. It's supposed to arrive Thursday.

4. landshark

landshark Fujiman

Feb 1, 2013
    SoCal
    According to B&H mine arrives on Tuesday, all I need now is the 58

5. capodave

capodave FujiXspot Veteran

Jan 31, 2013
    Mission Viejo CA
    Dave Kavlich
    I got one today from OC Camera.
    They still have a couple with a couple more due in the next day or so.

6. landshark

landshark Fujiman

Feb 1, 2013
    SoCal
    some is wrong with me, I have a big job tomorrow which means I will not be home when my 14 shows up from UPS and the funny thing is I would rather be playing with the lens that shoot this job

• Like Like x 1
  7. fourtogaraffia

fourtogaraffia FujiXspot Rookie

Looking forward to it's availability. I plan to sell my 18mm and pickup the X100s to fill the gap, so to speak. I really just want a 35mm (equivalent) lens but I understand it's not going to make an appearance for a year or so.

8. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    23mmF1.4 has a "fall 2013" release date. As of now. YMMV.