Anyone speak Korean?

Discussion in 'Fuji X10, X20, X30, XF1, and X-S1' started by Mitch, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Mitch

Mitch FujiXspot Regular

Feb 9, 2013
    Piscataway, NJ
  2. Tdp

Tdp Guest

I do but I'm a bit rusty. Luckily my reading skills are much better than writing/speaking.

From what I can tell it is not a review that results in an overall impression, it is more a description of the camera, its functions and accessories and what they do. It is rather flattering so whoever wrote it likes the camera but the write-up didn't give it a rating like you would see on DPR et al.

3. Mitch

Mitch FujiXspot Regular

Feb 9, 2013
    Piscataway, NJ
    Thanks. It is a pretty cool site, The photography is wonderful. Practically camera pron.

Naturally if it was on DPR it would only have a full rating about 2 weeks before it's successor is released. I remember years ago (pre-Amazon) when you could go to that site and get a review before buying a camera, seems now that you can only go to see what they peeped about something you bought months ago. :rolleyes:

4. taz98spin

taz98spin FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    New York, NY
    TAZ
    I can read Korean fluently and yes, the Korean sites always have amazing images to go along with their reviews :)

SLRCLUB

has a great review of the X100s as well!

X100S

You might have to be a member to view the content, not sure..