Let's talk !

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Name
Herman
Hi everyone. Right now I'm watching Formula 1 racing. Alonso is leading the race, Vettel is #2. Sun is shining, it's 23C (73.4F).
I have set-up my Sigma DP cam, not charged the batteries fully yet.
Have to figure out, can I use the VF11 finder on a DP2? I need a VF21.
Still waiting for the Sony Bloggie 3D...

So this leaves me with the question: What are you doing?

Finishing my second cup of coffee and about to get ready to take my dog for our morning walk - before the rain drops begin again! Later on, I'll probably go into my digital darkroom for a while, after reading the Sunday paper. If the sun comes out, all bets are off!

Lying around reading a newly arrived book (review to follow). About to make my late afternoon cup of green tea (4.40 here), then off for a dog walk.

Its a long weekend here. The weather was great yesterday, but is likely rainy later - so much rain this month.

Right now I am about to go on a long walk with my camera, then cut the grass etc. before the rain comes, and then church, some reading, some food...

Work hard Amin!

I'm sitting here enjoying a sandwich after tidying up the house a little, later tonight I'm off to a meal with friends and watching Fast and the Furious 5 :) - finally enjoying post exam life :D

8.38 in the morning here. Brilliant sunshine, flue skies. I've been standing on the patio watching my dog rolling in a patch of long grass and daisies and admiring my rhododendron which is blooming beautifully, all accompanied by the obligatory cup of green tea - Xinyang Maojian to be precise. Heading out for the morning dog walk shortly.

Went for a nice 3 mile walk to sword practice (it was mostly sunny), very good class (my student is pretty enthusiastic) then home for some gardening (planted tomatoes and spaghetti squash). Sushi for dinner, storytime for my little boy (The Hobbit) and now headed off to curl up on couch with my sweetie to watch a movie. Had the E-P1 with Panasonic 14 with me all day (I like the Panasonic 20 a bit better). A pretty good Sunday.

Back