"Brand new" to this site

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by wayne, Mar 12, 2013.

1. wayne

wayne New to FujiXspot

Mar 12, 2013
    I am "brand new" to this Fuji x website and want to gain more experience of this amazing camera before I actually earn one in the near coming future...lol
    Thanks everyone to post more of this Fuji x series and I could learn more.
    Here are two of the fireworks photos I took last July 4th. in Boston by Canon 5D Mark II...hope I can get some either + or - reviews which I would love to hear all of them.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix Ronin-13 Subscribing Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix
    Hi and welcome wayne

Those are excellent images, personally I would reduce the highlights just a tiny bit to get more definition from the fireworks (but that's just me) other than that, great shots.

3. wayne

wayne New to FujiXspot

Mar 12, 2013
    Thank you so much, Phoenix ! I think the point you mentioned was definitely right, hope I will get chance to shot again this coming July.

4. Luke

Luke FujiXspot Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    welcome Wayne. I agree with Phoenix. The shots are nice, but a touch "bright" for night shots. I especially like the fireworks shot. Sometimes we think that a shot of fireworks alone is enough, but I like seeing them in context like yours.

• Like Like x 1
  5. wayne

wayne New to FujiXspot

Mar 12, 2013
    Hi Luke,i m so appraciated your nice comment and will try more of this kind of shot later...

6. snkenai

snkenai FujiXspot Regular

Jan 31, 2013
    Campbellsville, KY
    Looking good!

7. wayne

wayne New to FujiXspot

Mar 12, 2013
    IMG_9763_edited-1.
    i m enjoying...lol

8. wayne

wayne New to FujiXspot