Fuji The Everything Other Than Street X100 Image Thread.

Oh, I get it now. Nude cats and dogs are OK.:D

5697222939_850e8bcb3f_b.jpg

Congrats BB!

Post edited and picture removed because it was not in fact an X100 image, having at first processed the thread title as "everything other than X100 images..."

A glimpse of our daughter's college life - she's graduating this Sunday.
Congratulations on your daughter's graduation - they're really fun events and will make you proud to see your little one up there looking rather grown up. Last night my daughter sent me her med school application essay to look over. Nearly wiped me out with pride to see how mature she's gotten and how smart. Neither my wife or I were ever science people and to see her combining her love of science and people into such a mature essay is something I never quite saw coming from that little girl I carried out of the delivery room yesterd....errr, 23+ years ago - a little overwhelming. But it looks like your girl could use a Kindle as a graduation present!

Some nice shots above BB - they look like your photographs. Don's look like Don's photographs. I think mine so far look like my photographs. So, evidently, its not the camera, but the camera sure can have an impact on how fun and/or easy it is to get the shots we see. I'm surely digging this one, but I felt that way about the Nex and the LX5 before that and the EP2 before that. They all seem to manage.

-Ray

Just a reminder here - this is the Fuji X100 forum and thus this is an X100 image thread.:friends: However, Andrew, thanks for the congrats and enjoy every minute of the wonderful journey with your adorable son. I miss those days of reading to our daughter.

Ray, you're going to make me cry... Yes, 21 years...23 years...to the youngsters that seems like an eternity, which to at least some of us that time has gone by in a blink. Hey, do you think they have Plutarch as an ebook?:tongue:

And, Ray, agreed about those of us who are familiar with each other's pictures...they're still recognizable no matter which camera we're using. That's a good thing, I think. Personally, I need to get out more...been a bit busy of late.

retow - those dune photos are gorgeous! You do get around with that camera! Love the simplicity and color.

Just a reminder here - this is the Fuji X100 forum and thus this is an X100 image thread.:friends:

Oops :eek: My mind read the title as "anything other than X100 image thread" and found it on the right side, not in the forums, so I did not pay attention to the forum. My late night, ongoing cold stuffy head did not properly process. I will remove my image. Sorry about that!!!!! When all else fails read instructions Andrew!!!!! Correcting my mistake right now...

Someday my youngins will stop bringing home every germ known to mankind.

Andrew, not to worry - all is forgiven, etcetera - and I hope you feel better soon. Eventually that germ thing usually calms down....but you've got the plural children thing going so, it might be a while.

Armando, so your GAS attack wouldn't let up, eh? And thank you for your congratulations on our daughter's upcoming graduation!

Andrew, not to worry - all is forgiven, etcetera - and I hope you feel better soon. Eventually that germ thing usually calms down....but you've got the plural children thing going so, it might be a while.

Armando, so your GAS attack wouldn't let up, eh? And thank you for your congratulations on our daughter's upcoming graduation!

Haha. Yeah. The charcoal tablets didn't help. I'll probably sell off a few more cameras, starting off with the K5.

Back