Finally made it!

Iansky

All-Pro
Hi All,

I have just discovered this forum and I am due to collect my X100 next week.

It is great to see the founder and other stalwarts are the same ones who formed the backbone of the Mu43 forum and it has given me confidence in knowing they can answer and advise me on how to get the best from the X100.

Big shout out to - Amin, BBW & Streetshooter and apologies to any others I have missed who I know from other forums, I have only done a quick scan of primary people saw these 3 names and knew it was the place to be!!

One excited new member...........Iansky

Welcome aboard Iansky!! I think the folks at SC are even tighter than the folks at MU-43. Many overlaps, but SC is still a bit smaller. Looking forward to seeing your X100 pics and other contributions! :)

Thanks all for the wonderful welcome and looking at this forum I think my time here is going to be Fuuuuuuuun and a good learning curve for me.

Some of the images I have seen so far from the X100 are amazing and I am sure I am going to enjoy using it.

Welcome Iansky

Ditto to what Alf has said above. I've had a look at some of your work before on mu-43 and in my humble but honest opinion, I think you are rather good!

Ian, I'm thrilled to see you here! You've been missed - and, please, promise to add a link to your photography site! So you'll have your X100 just in time for the holidays!:drinks: I hope you love yours, Ian, as I do my own.

Golly, I am humbled by the comments and welcome messages and it is great to see so many familiar names on here from the Mu43 site - I just hope I can manage to get the same quality of image as those already posted on this site.

Really glad I found you all and BBW - missed you and your posts!

G'day from Down Under mate.

I'm a straddler too, but find this place more of cosy Jazz bar than the mu43 concert hall. Good music being played at both (a testimony to Amin's good taste) :2thumbs: Truth be told I often prefer to sip my scotch from a glass tumbler while sitting and tapping my foot along with the tunes, rather than jostling with others as I defend my plastic cupped alcopop......but then again sometimes one is just in the mood for ripping out a tribal scream and crowd-surfing with the mass. Yep both read as being :alcoholic: at the end of the night though....let's just call it GAS!

Back