Copyright info setting

Discussion in 'Fuji X Series News and Rumors' started by Jeanine, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Jeanine

Jeanine New to FujiXspot

Dec 16, 2017
    I am fairly new to the Fuji "X" world so please be gentle. Upon purchasing I tried to find the copyright settings in the menu to no avail until I realized it did not exist. I am coming from the DSLR realm of Canon 5DM3, so it was one of the first settings I looked for on my new and now used very often Fujifilm X-Pro2. I understand there was to have been an update to the firmware in March of 2017 in order to be able to enter copyright data. I updated the firmware for the body and my newly acquired Fujifilm 35mm f/1.4 today. Can someone please guide me to the place in the menu to set the info? Much appreciated. I am at a loss.

2. Anthony Wilkins

Anthony Wilkins FujiXspot Regular

Jun 2, 2016
    Anthony Wilkins
  3. Mike G

Mike G FujiXspot Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Oct 7, 2016
    London
    Mike Gorman
    Page 243 of the manual!

4. Jeanine

Jeanine New to FujiXspot

Dec 16, 2017
    Thank you so much!

5. Jeanine

Jeanine New to FujiXspot

Dec 16, 2017
    Thank you! I guess I missed that in the manual. I did look through it. But tired eyes miss things sometimes. Thanks again.

6. Mike G

Mike G FujiXspot Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Oct 7, 2016
    London
    Mike Gorman
    Jeanine, don’t worry, we’ve all been there, I know I have. You did the right thing by asking. :bravo-009:

7. mikEm13

mikEm13 FujiXspot Regular

Feb 7, 2017
    LOL, Sorry not making fun Jeanine it just struck me funny. This Forum is filled with very knowledgeable and kind people so not to worry about asking questions or for advice. Welcome!