Dilemma

Discussion in 'Fuji X-Mount Cameras' started by elandel, Feb 4, 2014.

  1. elandel

    elandel FujiXspot Regular

    120
    Feb 4, 2014
    Hi all, I'm new here even if I'm subscribed at mu-43 forum. I'm a m4/3 user with a comprehensive 4/3 and m4/3 kit but just moved to Fuji as second (or first?) body. I bought the M1, only couldn't bond with it; non compliants at all but no love affaire.
    So I ordered a X-E2 body which I can change if I want with a X-E1 body.
    Here is my question: I can sell ortrade in my new mint M1 body; so what to do? sell it or trade for the newcoming X-T1? If I trade for X-T1 then maybe its wise not to take X-E2 and take X-E1) Other option: take the E2 and wait and try the system to find out if it fits me well. What bothers me is I've read around the web that jpg IQ (I'm a jpg shooter) is better on the E1 rather than E2: is it true.
    Have to take a decision before tomorrow.

    Can you help? Now I'm really having a tough time choosing between E1 and E2.