Do you have the Nuts?

Discussion in 'Nature' started by dduval, Oct 13, 2013.

1. dduval

dduval FujiXspot Regular

Oct 7, 2013
    That's what this little guy seemed to be saying when he came up on my front porch. ;) not great, but I had to be quick, shot through the glass door window with my x100...heavy crop.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    He looks quite intense - of course it's no wonder, considering the season...assuming you're in autumn wherever you are. Time to collect those nuts!

3. dduval

dduval FujiXspot Regular

Oct 7, 2013
    Yep, I'm in Alabama and the furry critters are starting to come out.

He looks like some fur is missing on him, so maybe he was fighting over nuts!:D

4. BBW

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    Yeah, I noticed that fur issue. I'm afraid so many of these little guys get some kind of mange or perhaps just too many "mites"... I'm way up north compared to you, Dana. We're losing our leaves quickly up here in Connecticut's northwest corner, but it's still fall and still beautiful.

5. dduval

dduval FujiXspot Regular

Oct 7, 2013
    Cool, I used to live in Wisconsin and the short spring, summer and fall were just incredible. But man, winter was a pain in the arse! Glad I'm in the south now, grew up in Ohio and I don't miss those winters... :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. BBW

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    I went to college in Athens, Ohio. I loved it there - winters and all. I'm in a very similar climate up here, though not as incredibly humid as that Ohio River valley.:wink_old: