Will be in France from 2nd week of August through end of September this year. Long-time Canon DSLR photographer but love the outstanding noise control, color handling and smaller fast lens by Fuji. My question for those who have been wth Fuji for some time: Based on their Fuji's record, how likely is the X-Pro2 in the months before we leave in early August? I suspect that the a new X-Pro2 will have the features and handling that I need, but, if really unlikely that the 2 will to come out in time, I will just go with the X-E1 and use the extra time to get comfortable with it before we leave. Any help in this decision is appreciated.