Big Bang for the Bucks...

silverbullet

Regular
This morning I dropped into Calumet to get a fresh pack of Fuji instant film.
Waiting for the item I could see a Ricoh box beneed the counter between the 2.hand stuff of their prof-photographer.
It's a Ricoh GRD 2 - new with all items ex factory but with missing (stolen) charger.
Less than 100€ and the charger will be delivered later.......What a great start into 2011:D

Now I have a 'Serious Compact' with fixed lens and not a 'Milky Way' cam with zoom lens...:cool:

Here my tests with a GRD3 in December 2009 in Cyprus and France, some of you know already:

Ricoh GRD3 - a set on Flickr

Thanks @,

the GRDII is the ugly swan in the GR D line up. The version I is famous for it's great b&w rendering due to a special noise. Looks like TriX. The GRDII is slow and the rendering isn't so good as the successor, the GRD3.
But for this price a no-brainer.....
For the old EastGerman car, the TRABANT with it's body made of a special reinforced sandwich by resin and cotton-fabrics, the people in Eastern Germany with their special humor created the slogan:
'Cars made of cardboard need drivers made of steel..."

Same slogan for me.......;-)

For the old EastGerman car, the TRABANT with it's body made of a special reinforced sandwich by resin and cotton-fabrics, the people in Eastern Germany with their special humor created the slogan:
'Cars made of cardboard need drivers made of steel..."

Same slogan for me.......;-)
:D

Back