First street & nature shots with TCL-X100

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Iansky, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Iansky

Iansky FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ian Lloyd-Grahm
    I received this yesterday and after getting home did a quick unpacking, grabbed a shot of my wife then took a quick walk through town to grab a few shots.

Early days but I am very pleased so far, no noticeable difference in AF speed but lovely bokeh and it adds a nice balance to the camera.

These are taken at f4

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. spinyman

spinyman FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Valley Center,CA.
    Ok,you just sold me on this lens.

3. mrjr

mrjr New to FujiXspot

May 28, 2014
    Love "Window box".

I just got my x100S—my first Fuji—but I'm so smitten by the output that I'd love to get this converter to add some different possibilities (especially for portraits not of the environmental type).

4. Iansky

Iansky FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ian Lloyd-Grahm
    Thanks both,

It is a great addition and not a bad price (worked out around £200 with postage and next day delivery).

It does change the dynamics of the camera but not in a negative way, it balances better and the extra size weight does not cause a problem for me - it is a stunning piece of glass and despite what some say, I have added a UV filter as protection.

I did take a portrait of my wife in the garden and used the EF-X20 flash in remote made as fill and I amreally very pleased with the results so it works as a nice portrait lens as well - the post of my wife is on here 'portrait with TCL-X100'.

I would recommend this conversion lens as it is great value for money.

• Like Like x 2