1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Domke Crosstown Courier Rugged Wear (Military/Black) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by davidzvi, Apr 13, 2017.

1. davidzvi

davidzvi FujiXspot Regular

0   0   0

Apr 24, 2014
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    What type of listing is this?
    For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?
    Domke Crosstown Courier Rugged Wear (Military/Black)

What are your prices?
    This version retails for $210, asking worth about $125 + actual S&H.

Where are you located?
    USA

Where are you willing to to ship?
    CONUS

Description
    Domke M-CROSS-RM Metropolitan Crosstown Courier Rugged Wear (Military/Black)

It's pretty much like new but with something like this (intended to look a little worn) it's hard to tell. Bag / padded side pouches / wax.

This is a great bag, it will hold my D750 and 24-120 f/4 plus another lens about the same size as the 24-120. But it's probably better for an APS-C body and 2-3 lenses setup.

Description:
    The convenient front flap features a touch-fastener with an option for a silent closure. There are detachable side pouches and a rear slip pocket for accessories, as well as two front expandable pouches underneath the front flap. For carrying the bag there is a detachable shoulder strap and for transporting it on your luggage there is a rear trolley strap.

Exterior Dimensions
    With removable pouches: 16.0 x 4.5 x 8.5" / 40.6 x 11.4 x 21.6 cm
    Sans removable pouches: 10.0 x 4.5 x 8.5" / 25.4 x 11.4 x 21.6 cm
    Interior Dimensions 9.5 x 4.0 x 7.8" / 24.1 x 10.2 x 19.8 cm

Amazon.com: Domke M-CROSS-RM Metropolitan Crosstown Courier Rugged Wear (Military/Black): Camera & Photo

One of the issues many have with this bag is the plastic hardware for the straps. I figured out a replacement, see the list picture and link to Amazon. See the last picture. I have a extra strap I can throw in if you need it, I have extras.

Amazon.com : Mini Skater 6 PCS 7'' Durable and Flexible cable Twisty Cable, aircraft cable key ring (Black) : Office Products

Payment accepted Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method USPS Priority
    Shipping charge Actual
    Handling time 1-2 business days
    References davidzvi most places (here, mu-43, NikonCafe, FM), dsilber23 on eBay

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017