1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

For Sale: Fujifilm X100S | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by GTSO, Feb 22, 2017.

1. GTSO

GTSO New to FujiXspot

0   0   0

Feb 22, 2017
    Chris
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fujifilm X100S

What are your prices?

$550 OBO

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Hi,

My name is Chris. I'm new to this forum, but can't wait to delve into some great content. I'm posting here to sell my first X series camera. My Fuji X100s has served me well. I've used it to document loads of family events, impromptu trips, and vacations. It's still in great shape, but I want to upgrade to the new X100F. I'm selling the X100s camera, leather case, and 16gb mobi pro wifi SD card. Please give this excellent camera a new home! I'm including all original manuals, cables, and straps (although I got rid of the original box, I still kept the proof of purchase). If you live in the NYC/NJ area, we can meet if you wanted to try the camera out before purchase; otherwise, I'm happy to ship it to you by whatever method you prefer. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out: (201) 898-0224

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

TBD

Handling time

24 hrs

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: