1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Sony RX10 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Luke

Luke FujiXspot Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 31, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony RX10

What are your prices?

$450

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I have a lightly used RX10 that I am offering up for sale. I was thinking of keeping it as a back-up because it really is a great all-rounder camera, but it's just been sitting in a desk drawer for the last 4 months and with how little I ever shoot, I don't really need an "extra" camera.

Other than having some dust specks in the ribbing of the focus ring, it really could pass for a camera that is a couple weeks old. No marks on the glass or rear screen or bottom plate. A solid 9/10 in physical condition. And of course, it performs perfectly....zoom operates smoothly, etc. I've probably taken less than a thousand shots with it. I have all the cords and the charger and the front cap and lens hood, but no box or booklet. I've seen nice ones like this selling in the $500-$600 range and have priced this one to move at $450. I won't charge you for using Paypal, nor will I charge for shipping or insurance....that is all on my dime.I will also consider trades for Fuji gear. An X-Pro1 body even up would get it done. Or I can use this as partial trade towards a 56mm or 90mm lens.

It makes a great complete kit all on it's own or would be a great supplemental camera for when you need a little more reach. Please let me know if you have any questions. I won't bother to leave this listing here for long. If it doesn't sell in a few days, I'll throw it on eBay to be done with it quickly.

View attachment 120889 DSCF7429 by Luke, on Flickr

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

1 day (maybe less)

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.