1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Zeiss Touit 12mm f2.8 lens for X-Mount | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Wheatridger, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Wheatridger

Wheatridger New to FujiXspot

0   0   0

Nov 17, 2015
    John McMillin
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Zeiss Touit 12mm f2.8 lens for X-Mount

What are your prices?

$700

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Selling my Zeiss Touit 12mm with hood, caps, and box. I've used this lens only two or three times since I bought it a year ago: one vacation and one portrait job. The results were wonderful, but I can no longer find a place for this in my system. My problem: too any expensive wide angle lenses!

I'm happy to send you detailed photos of and by this lens. And I guarantee your satisfaction for one week after delivery. Returned, undamaged items will be refunded in full.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Free in USA; calculated by weight and destination for international

Handling time

2 days

References

eBay: Wheatridger, with 276 positive transactions. Also an active seller on Dyxum.com

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.