For the first time in over 35 years...

Discussion in 'Fuji X-Mount Cameras' started by EasyEd, Feb 17, 2013.

1. EasyEd

EasyEd FujiXspot Rookie

Feb 1, 2013
    Hey All,

I bought a camera for myself using my own money. Obviously I need to post this as:

:rolleyes:

I have bought lots of work cameras that I could use on a "break it I buy it" basis but work budget money for that kind of thing is pretty scarce nowadays.

I have actually been looking for over two years but now have what I think I can use for awhile and continue to invest in.

I would show a picture but I have found I cannot upload to this site although I can to micro 4/3rds and serious compacts as the upload routine on this site through manage attachments on my computer has the word computer in the source to upload from hijacked to a random ad (other words too). Not true of the other sites as they upload files differently. Been trying to "fix" with malwarebytes, sybot S&D, disabling extensions and plugins (like seekmo) in firefox... Don't know what to try next. Anybody else have this?

Anyway irritating as no ability to upload is I am happy with the camera and yes it is an X. :cloud-9-039:

-Ed-

An edit: Hmmm... clicking on basic uploader made it work... Sorry it is a phone pic...

Attached Files:

• XE1.
      XE1.jpg
      File size:
      175.7 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 4
  2. kyteflyer

kyteflyer FujiXspot Regular

Feb 1, 2013
    Sue
    Congrats on your purchase, Ed. Can't wait to see the product of your investment :)

3. RT_Panther

RT_Panther FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 2, 2013
    Texas
    EasyEd,
    Congrats on the acquisition! :cool:

4. Penfan2010

Penfan2010 FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    Central-ish NJ
    Ed
    Congrats, EasyEd, she is a beaut!

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
  6. EasyEd

EasyEd FujiXspot Rookie

Feb 1, 2013
    Hey All,

First Thank You to those who replied!

I have been busy with work lately so short on a replies.

I love this camera! I've spent some time trying to get to "know" it and it definitely has it's quirks - not all of which are good - but every time I pick it up or I look at a 100% image I smile. Fuji is on to what - to me - matters most - handling, manual control and high very high IQ. I do expect to give it a bit of a work out this weekend - assuming not much rain.

-Ed-