Fuji X100 interview with Fuji dude

Pelao

All-Pro
Name
Stephen
For all interested in the X100:

This Thursday at 11AM Pacific Photo Espresso will feature a live interview with Greg Poole, vice-president of the Imaging and Recording Media Division with FujiFilm. He will be talking about the new Fuji X100.

Linky:

Smibs.tv

Hopefully he will offer hints on the X200, and talk about how they will test it with real photographers, and will make sure the Fuji engineers have all their meds before they do any serious work... :rolleyes: ;)

I know you make nice photos but I never knew you were a dreamer...

:D

(and thanks for the compliment - coming from you that's pretty cool)

I won't be able to watch the interview, but I hope there is some indication, even a hint, of future direction. This camera has put Fuji back on the map, and it's great to have innovation out there. I hope they are able to take advantage of this opportunity. Even if the forthcoming update answers only half the challenges, it's of great credit to Fuji to have worked at responding so quickly. More importantly, I hope they have learned - and my bet is that they have.

Right - I forgot about those things. We got one for "free" for 3 months.. So far there's nothing I've been interested in recording. If I could really save some $$, I'd cancel the TV part of our "bundle". But I digress.

I would like a report from a member that follows these guys.
The daily update could be interesting.

Maybe if one of our devoted members could tear him/her self away from WWE, we could just might getz a report.

Back