1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FS: Fuji X100 with Extras

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Penfan2010, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penfan2010

Penfan2010 FujiXspot Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 1, 2013
    Central-ish NJ
    Ed
    Selling my X-100 with the original box, documentation, Fuji charger, battery, Fuji strap, lens cap. Also comes with Wasabi Power wall charger with two Wasabi batteries + one other 3rd party battery. Camera has had 3" LCD protector since I bought it. Also comes with third party silver lens hood, JB half case (with opening for battery/SD card chamber), silver soft release, and Horus Bennu silver thumb grip. Lovely camera, have really enjoyed using it, but since I got the X-Pro1, I have not been using it as much as it deserves to be used. Note: She is a Series 12XXXX, but no SAB issues at all.

Price: USD $690 via Paypal. Shipping included. Will ship only to verified PayPal addresses in CONUS. Please PM for questions. Check out my feedback scores on mu-43, Serious compacts, and ebay under same name.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.