1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Fuji 14mm f2.8 lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ray Sachs, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs FujiXspot Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 1, 2013
    Near Philadephila
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Fuji 14mm f2.8 lens
    </br>Prices</br> $800
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Not much to tell. Fuji 14mm f2.8 lens. Used very very lightly. Amazing, great, and wonderful lens, but I wasn't using it enough to justify the cost. It should go to a good home. Excellent, basically perfect condition. A Tamron cap is included (the Fuji caps aren't great), as is a B&W F-Pro UV filter. The hood and all original packaging is included as well...
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included to CONUS - buyer pays any extra for longer distance...
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
    </br>References</br> Well known on Serious Compacts and on MU-43
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Mikey

Mikey FujiXspot Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 15, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    I have a couple of Olympus lenses I'm willing to let go that are in like new condition (comes with paperwork and original boxes as well): a 12/2, 17/1.8, 60/2.8, and a 75-300. Maybe we can work out some sort of trade + cash on either end? I was looking at a similarly priced LNIB 14/2.8 but don't want to splurge any cash as I'm not certain whether I''ll opt for the 10-24 zoom when it comes out.

I go by yekimrd on Mu-43 and have excellent feedback. PM me whether we can work something out. Thanks!

P.S. Btw, do you still have the original Fuji cap though?

3. landshark

landshark Fujiman

0   0   0

Feb 1, 2013
    SoCal
    great lens some one should pick this up right away

4. Mikey

Mikey FujiXspot Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 15, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    I'm trying to. :p

5. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs FujiXspot Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 1, 2013
    Near Philadephila
    Thanks for the consideration, but I have the Oly 12/2 and 75-300 and did have the 17/1.8. And I don't shoot macros enough for the 60. So, not really interested - I recently moved OUT of m43 for most of my shooting other than long and very wide. I'm keeping the 12/2 because its about my favorite lens ever, and the 9-18 for the wide stuff (which is part of why I'm selling this - don't use ultra wide enough to need both, the additional low light capabilities of f2.8 don't really matter that much to me with super wide shooting, etc). And I've got the 45, 75, 75-300 for long stuff and the 14-150 for occasional use at very specific types of events.

So, I'm afraid its cash only on this one...

Sorry for the delay, BTW - I'm on the east coast and was asleep when you wrote before...

Oh, and for those interested, yeah, I also still have the original Fuji cap...

-Ray

6. Mikey

Mikey FujiXspot Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 15, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks for replying! I was just about to say that I found a killer deal for a LNIB lens. GLWS! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.