Feedback Help. Can't Post image in a thread

kathyh

Veteran
Name
Kathy
I am trying to post a picture in a reply to a thread. When I click on 'my photos' I get the gallery of my photos. When I click on the photo I want to insert I get sent to the front page and the image link does not appear in the post. Any suggestions as to what's gone wrong.

Kathy, are you trying to post in a regular thread? I'm a little unclear what you mean by
When I click on the photo I want to insert I get sent to the front page and the image link does not appear in the post.
When you say "get sent to the front page" - you don't mean you're trying to post in one of the Front Page forum's threads, do you?

I was trying to post in the A-Z thread. I had uploaded an image to my gallery. In the reply to thread box I clicked 'my photos' and all my images were there in their new little window. When I clicked on the image I wanted to insert, instead of copy the url to the reply, all my images disappear and I have been redirected to the front page with in the images window. I hope this makes it clearer. I clearly have done something , somewhere since no one else is having a problem but haven't the faintest idea what it could be.

Kathy, has this method of posting images worked for you before on this site using the same browser you are now using? In the meanwhile, while I am trying to figure out the problem, you should be able to post an image by copy/pasting the code provided under your image in the gallery.

Most of the photos I've posted here have used this method with the same computer (IMac) and latest version of Safari. This just started happening yesterday.

Back