1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Fuji X-E1 with 18-55 and 35 for X100s ++ | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Hyubie, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyubie

Hyubie FujiXspot Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 4, 2013
    Weymouth, MA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Fuji X-E1 with 18-55 and 35 for X100s ++
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> Hello -

I have an X-E1 (silver) with the kit lens, plus the 35mm f/1.4. Both come with the original box, hoods, caps, etc. I believe only the USB cable and the manuals are missing.

I love the X-E1, but I want to maintain only one interchangeable lens system and I'm pretty much all set with the kit I have with m43. I actually traded this for an X100s (plus some on the side) but the deal fell through. So ... anyone interested?

I really prefer not putting any cash out -- but Cash IN ( + x100s) is welcome :D. We can decide on the details of the deal.

</br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. stillshunter

stillshunter FujiXspot Rookie

0   0   0

May 14, 2013
    SE NSW, Australia
    Mark
  3. Hyubie

Hyubie FujiXspot Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 4, 2013
    Weymouth, MA
    Now that I've thought about this, I think I'm still open to this trade, if anyone's interested. :smile:

4. entropic remnants

entropic remnants Solving for X

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 28, 2013
    You can have my X100S when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers... although one of my daughters will probably grab it first, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hyubie

Hyubie FujiXspot Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 4, 2013
    Weymouth, MA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.