1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Fuji X-E2, MHG XE grip, XF 60mm f2.4, XF 18 f2 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by ebouwens, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebouwens

ebouwens FujiXspot Rookie

0   0   0

Jun 13, 2013
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Eric
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Fuji X-E2 & lenses: bump to Ebay

Prices
    Fuji X-E2 body $700 obo
    MHG XE Grip $100 obo
    XF 60mm 2.4 $375 obo
    XF 18mm f2 $300 obo
    Complete kit: $1300

Ships to
    USA

Description
    Description
    The body was bought in November, 2013, the lenses are newer with minimal wear. The body has several thousand shutter actuations by my estimation. The only sign of wear on the body is some worn paint on the flash mount. No scratches are visible on the LCD. The firmware is updated. The body has never been dropped nor gotten wet. The lenses appear flawless, but not new.

All original equipment, boxes, paperwork, lens caps, charger, battery, are included.

Reason for selling: I've upgraded to the X-T1 and am scaling my number of lenses down for simplicity and to save money. I'd like to keep the X-E2 as a second body but can't justify it. DSCF8745. View attachment 3820
    DSCF8748. View attachment 3824 DSCF0752. DSCF0758.
    Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority with insurance

Shipping charge
    None

Handling time
    2 days

References
    Ebay: buonbianchi55

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump to ebay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.