1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

Fuji X10 with accessories, Fuji LC-X100 case | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mayamocha, Apr 20, 2013.

1. mayamocha

mayamocha New to FujiXspot

0   0   0

Feb 4, 2013
    Arlington, MA
    Julia Malik
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Fuji X10 with accessories, Fuji LC-X100 case
    </br>Prices</br> Fujifilm X10 + accessories = $350 US
    Fujifilm LC-X100 brown leather case = $50 US
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> X10 Camera:
    Replacement Fuji x10 with original box, camera strap, USB card, battery, charger, CD and instruction book.
    Also includes:
    - shipping statement from Fujifilm USA showing that the original camera (bought in Nov. 2011) was replaced with an new camera in August, 2012
    - an extra charger
    - 7 spare batteries (total = 8) - no you don’t need that many! I bought 2 extra (non-fuji) when I bought the camera. Then a local camera store had a going out of business sale so I bought 3 Fuji-brand batteries for a trip where I wouldn’t have predictable access to re-charge the batteries. Then I thought I lost the original charger so bought another charger online that came with 2 additional batteries. I also can’t really say which one of the batteries is better is better.
    - 2 JCC brand hood/filter adapters, one with a Marumi filter permanently attached.
    - 2 Marumi 40mm Haze filters, one permanently attached to a JCC filter adapter. These filters were bought from 2filter.com and are made for the X10. Because the filter was so thin it got stuck to the filter adapter when I screwed that over the 40 mm filter.
    - Snapr 35 case - if you attach the Snapr strap to a lug instead of using the tripod mount, the X10 fits in the bag. I just bought an X100s which fits in a smaller Snapr case so I don’t need this.

X100 Case:
    Fuji x100 brown leather case for an X100 or X100s
    New in box, but box shows some shipping damage. This came with my new X100s but I don’t need it as I prefer a Snapr case.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority with Insurance
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included for USPS Priority and Insurance.
    </br>Handling time</br> 3-5 business days
    </br>References</br> Fuji de-stash - a set on Flickr
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.