Fuji x2o VS Leica C

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Jody Criswell, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Jody Criswell

Jody Criswell FujiXspot Rookie

Feb 19, 2014
    Has anybody had both or used both? I would like some recommendations on a second pocketable camera. I have and love the ex-1 but its not pocketable in the summertime. Winter and a coat no problem. I only want one of these Own a lumix 3 for 5 years or so and very happy just want newer. Don't care at all for any other brands of digital cameras.

2. CaptZoom

CaptZoom FujiXspot Regular

Mar 22, 2013
    The Leica C looks fantastic, but it is overpriced (the Panasonic version, LF1, sells for a few hundred dollars cheaper but it doesn't come with Lightroom and has a shorter warrantee). That being said, there's no comparison between the two if your primary concern is pocket-ability. The C will fit in most pockets fairly easily, where as the X20 will not.

3. Lightmancer

Lightmancer Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 2, 2013
    Sunny Frimley
    Bill Palmer
  4. Jody Criswell

Jody Criswell FujiXspot Rookie

Feb 19, 2014
  5. Lightmancer

Lightmancer Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 2, 2013
    Sunny Frimley
    Bill Palmer
    Fair point...

Sent from another Galaxy

6. NkedFatWhiteGuy

NkedFatWhiteGuy New to FujiXspot

Oct 28, 2013
    I have a little bias as a very happy owner of an X 20 for the past year, but I would highly recommend the Fuji. I compared the same cameras you are talking about. With the comparison between the Leica and the Panasonic, it kept coming down to the bundle and the name. The Panasonic was much better price/performance breakdown. I had multiple sales people at different camera shops (who sold both Panasonic and Leica) recommend the Panasonic over the Leica.
    Back to my bias... The X 20 has been one of my favorite cameras of all time. It is a bit bigger, but if the size is okay, I don't think you can beat it! I HIGHLY recommend it!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk