Going home from the WEX Show

Discussion in 'Street and Documentary' started by Mike G, May 11, 2017.

1. Mike G

Mike G FujiXspot Veteran Subscribing Member

Oct 7, 2016
    London
    Mike Gorman
    On the Tube on the way home on the Metropolitan Line to Uxbridge!

DSCF0802.

X-T2 + 16mm @ 1/100 f5.6 ISO 3200

• Like Like x 4
  2. Iansky

Iansky FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ian Lloyd-Grahm
    Nice, I never cease to be amazed at the high ISO performance from the new sensor! So tell us, what did you buy at the show ( both in mind and in reality);)

3. Mike G

Oct 7, 2016
    London
    Mike Gorman
    Well Ian, I didn't intend to buy anything but wanted to see or get some info to the "new" 80mm macro! Not a hope of that I'm afraid as the Fuji reps swore blind they knew nothing more than any of us! My total expenditure for the day was £3.40 of which £2.40 was for a cup of coffee and the other £1 was for an advance copy of AP.
    I was quite impressed by the GFX, but that is definitely a dream world acquisition! I was also impressed by handling an X-Pro2, I like the format but I worry about the VF and wether I can fully see the screens of the OVF or the EVF, more investigation required there methinks! But it suddenly got very crowded so I didn't want to hog the exhibits, the venue was quite small.

The queue at the WEX sales desk was also very busy!

DSCF0796.
    1/100 @ f5.6 ISO 4000

The 16mm lens really impressed me! Super lens!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mike G

Oct 7, 2016
    London
    Mike Gorman
    I have to agree Ian, to me it's performance is incredible, I took with me to the show the 16mm + the 23 1.4, the 23 never got out of the bag, and when I saw the RAFs I thought this is super, just what I was hoping for when I changed over from Nikon to Fuji!