Greetings from Hungary!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by tazmac, Mar 7, 2013.

1. tazmac

tazmac FujiXspot Regular

Mar 6, 2013
    I am pretty much like this website! Coming from the dpreview forum which is always have fuji bash peoples around..
    Currently I don't own any fuji camera but I had the S602, S5000 long time ago! I am looking to get the X20 in black and coming back to photography!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Richard

Richard FujiXspot Regular

Feb 1, 2013
    Marlow, UK
    Welcome to the site. Are you from Budapest, I wonder? If so we can compare pictures of our local bridge if we both buy an X20. I'm hoping to buy a silver model later in the year.

-R

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Ronin-13 Subscribing Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix
    Hi and welcome

When you do get your X20 please share some photos of Hungary, I want to see images of Hungary apart from the ones I see in post cards and travel shows ;)

4. Iansky

Iansky FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ian Lloyd-Grahm
    Welcome Tazmac,

You have found a good and friendly site with lots of Fuji fans!

5. tazmac

tazmac FujiXspot Regular

Mar 6, 2013
    Hey folks!

Nope I am living in a very small town, I often visit Budapest. I am a landscape shooter but I really like the taste of the street photography.. Price of the X20 kinda crazy here over 700$ although I will post pictures once I get it for sure!

Cheers!

6. Lawrence A.

Lawrence A. FujiXspot Veteran

Jan 31, 2013
    Albuquerque, NM
    Welcome. There aren't too many Fuji bashers around here, and it's a friendly, helpful site. DPReview is filled with people who seem to get some kind of ego boost from trashing -- just about anything, including fellow forum members. That may pass for hipster cool in some places, but where I come from it's called rude.

You'll find healthy disagreements here, but almost never rudeness.

7. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    And here's :tiphat: my somewhat belated "Welcome"!