Habitat House

Discussion in 'Street and Documentary' started by BobbyT, Mar 1, 2014.

1. BobbyT

BobbyT Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    Bobby Tingle
    I got to shoot the first construction stage of a Habitat For Humanity home. It was great to see all the volunteers in mid 20s temps happy as they could be to be there.

1 The future home owner out in the cold doing what she could to help
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. entropic remnants

entropic remnants Solving for X

Jul 28, 2013
    Good stuff!

• Like Like x 1
  3. LoFi

LoFi FujiXspot Regular

Mar 3, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Eliot
    OMG I would LOVE to be able to do a shoot like this! What a great opportunity!!! I'm jealous!
    Had to go back n look at the pics, I was busy flipping out over the idea of the experience! great shots!
    Which lens?

• Like Like x 1
  4. BobbyT

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    Bobby Tingle
    Thank you, John and Eliot. I loved being able to do this shoot. And I'm hoping to do more. If you guys are interested in looking through the full set it can be found here
    http://www.thegroovyninja.com/StMatthews-2/2014/Habitat-House-Chestnut-Street/

Eliot, I shot this with the 14mm, 23mm, Rokinon 85mm, and 55-200mm on a pair of X-E2's. With the 55-200 being the workhorse of the day. I used a polarizer on the 23mm 1.4 to cut the light down just enough to shoot@1.4.

• Like Like x 2
  5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    Very nice shots of a very worthy cause in action, Bobby!

Thanks for the link, as well...and please consider putting your photo website as a permanent link in your signature line. It's awfully handy to be able to jump right in and look around at your pictures.

6. BobbyT

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    Bobby Tingle
    Thank you. It was a great thing to get to shoot. I hope to get the opportunity to shoot more of these. And yeah, I need to get around to setting up my signature :D

• Like Like x 1