Panasonic LX5 Samples

Yup, they are a tad soft but I like them more than S90 jpegs. I also noticed pronounced corner softness in some of the images. Anyhow, looking forward to some sample raw files from the LX5, which should reveal its true IQ.

The first one I clicked on was the B&W image of the guy with the camera. I know any lens can be made to produce ugly bokeh under certain circumstances, but that is some ugly bokeh (taken at full tele and wide open, which is where one would want nice bokeh). Makes me think back to the lovely rendering of my old Digilux 2! To be fair, the image with the chains shows nice looking bokeh with the same lens settings.

The first one I clicked on was the B&W image of the guy with the camera. I know any lens can be made to produce ugly bokeh under certain circumstances, but that is some ugly bokeh (taken at full tele and wide open, which is where one would want nice bokeh). Makes me think back to the lovely rendering of my old Digilux 2! To be fair, the image with the chains shows nice looking bokeh with the same lens settings.
Yes its not a nice Bokeh in that B&W shot
BUT the ship Bokeh is nice behind the Models :tongue: pity they chopped her elbow off.

Back