Hello from Yorkshire, England

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Coops, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Coops

Coops FujiXspot Rookie

Dec 29, 2013
    Yorkshire, UK
    Have been looking into this forum for some weeks, so I thought I'd make myself legitimate and join.
    Have had my X-Pro1 for about six weeks now after being a lifelong Pentax user, so a big move for me. I'm not planing to ditch my DSLR totally but I am really enjoying the Fujifilm experience. I love the high quality lightweight equipment after heavy DSLR's, and have rediscovered the joy of using prime lenses. Amazed at the quality of the files the X trans sensor can produce.
    Looking forward to getting involved in the forum.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Armanius

Armanius FujiXspot Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    Texas
    Muttley
    Welcome aboard!!!

3. entropic remnants

entropic remnants Solving for X

Jul 28, 2013
    Greetings! My daughter lives in Todmorden in West Yorkshire. I been over to visit and slogged about the countryside there -- I like the northern UK very much.

Welcome to the site.

4. bilzmale

bilzmale FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 3, 2013
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill
    Hello and welcome Coops.

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    Glad to have you and your X-Pro 1 here, Coops - welcome to FujiXspot!

6. DH59

DH59 FujiXspot Regular

Feb 10, 2013
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Hello from another Yorkie! You say you're not planning to ditch your DSLR - that's exactly what I said early last year after buying the X10. And here I am, having now bought the X-E2 a few weeks ago, selling all the Canon gear, which was getting rather tiresome carrying around, and going totally Fuji. I was in two minds about the X-Pro 1, especially as there was a good offer on it, but I went to a shop and handled them both and preferred the X-E2.