Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by veereshai, Feb 1, 2013.

1. veereshai

veereshai New to FujiXspot

Feb 1, 2013
    Hello everyone,

First off, thank you Amin for this site. Most of you guys know me through my posts, but I am not sure how many of you know me personally. My name is Veeresh and I live in Arlington, VA. Been in this area for a while as I work in DC. My interest in photography was a result of a three month break after my 10th grade where I'd spend every evening watching the sunset and wonder how I'd be able to capture every shade I see. Unfortunately, film development/printing was expensive in India and I wanted to wait till it became less expensive. This was in 1999 and little did I know that this dream would come true in the form of digital photography. Got my first camera, a canon A530, in 2007 and have been dabbling in photography ever since.

Anyway, I shoot with three systems now and I understand it's crazy but I want to see what works best for me and my needs and take it from there. Good to see a lot of regulars from other sites here and I hope you guys continue to make this place the best forum for anything related to the Fuji X system :).

Veeresh

• Like Like x 2