Hi

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by garylh, Feb 7, 2013.

1. garylh

garylh FujiXspot Regular

Feb 7, 2013
    I joined serious compact I about a week ago.. After looking at the thread about where everyone went decided to join here as well, since it appears that half of my well used equipment is discussed in this forum. I currently mainly use - Fuji xp1 and x100, sigma dp1 & 2 Merrill's, and the Sony rx100. Even though there is a much better x100s that should be available by end of February, I do not intend to upgrade my x100 until it gives up the ghost. The xp1 next gen is what I am more interested in, along w/ the 14 and 27 pancake lens should fill out my wants in the Fuji line up. Currently not interested in any of the zooms. I don't plan on buying any new equipment this year. Just are pictures and jump back in to buying next year after I c how the new stuff looks.. I also have the Fuji m adapter.. But I don't use it much.. Mainly when I want a fast rf lens like the canon 50f1.2 or the vc 40f1.4.

Gary

• Like Like x 3
  2. garylh

garylh FujiXspot Regular

Feb 7, 2013
    Some pics from last year w/ x100 and xp1. No real order, just mixed in..

Gary

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  3. garylh

garylh FujiXspot Regular

Feb 7, 2013
    My bad.. I accidentally include a shot that was from rx100. It is the one of three three musicians.

Gary

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Ronin-13 Subscribing Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix
    Hi and welcome Gary

You've got a great collection of mirrorless cameras in your stable.

5. Luke

Luke FujiXspot Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Nice punchy processing. Welcome!

6. garylh

garylh FujiXspot Regular

Feb 7, 2013
    Thanks all..

I am a bit lazy.. I have been pulling the pictures off my iPad as opposed to tagging off Flickr. I am using ForumRunner to access this and other forums. I noticed that te pictures are not as sharp after ForumRunner downsizes it prior to upload to the forum.. I tend to like my shots a bit punchy, anyway maybe a bit too punchy for some :(

Gary

7. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 8, 2013
    NW corner of CT
    BB
    I like punchy. Glad to see you here, officially speaking.:drinks:

• Like Like x 1