How to master X-Pro1

Discussion in 'Coffee with Rico Pfirstinger, Fuji X-Pert' started by BazzaG, Dec 20, 2013.

1. BazzaG

BazzaG New to FujiXspot

Dec 20, 2013
    I bought the book when it was first published but since then there have been a number of firmware updates. Is there any way to update the book to reflect improvements like focus peaking, Auto ISO, etc without having to buy the latest edition of the book I've already paid for once? I am sure that the new edition of the book will certainly repeat things that were in the original edition! Incidentally, I bought the ebook edition foe my iPad!

2. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    I have already covered Auto-ISO in my latest X-Pert Corner article, and the updated book "Mastering the X-E2 and X-Pro1" covers the July firmware with its additions, which means Focus Peaking. You can get that one as an eBook, too.

3. BazzaG

BazzaG New to FujiXspot

Dec 20, 2013
    But that means buying the new eBook and why would I want to do that when I already have most of the content in the original book? I just want the updated parts to load onto my iPad!

4. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    Yep, I don't see a need to buy a new book just to read that there's focus peaking.
    Stay with the X-Pro1 book, it's still perfectly valid. :)