Is Will Crockett testing the X-E2 in New Orleans?

Discussion in 'Fuji X Series News and Rumors' started by entropic remnants, Oct 7, 2013.

1. entropic remnants

entropic remnants Solving for X

Jul 28, 2013
  2. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    I am not taping over the my pre-production gear, but then again, I have no video guy following me, and I do not set up models and flash units in public. Beats the purpose of using a small, light CSC. So I guess the official sample photos will show new Orleans, this time. Good choice, great city with great subjects.

3. Dacalac

Dacalac FujiXspot Veteran

May 1, 2013
    Los Angeles, CA
    Mike
    I have a feeling it's the X-E1S/X-E2. In the comments he says he can't talk about it until 10/18 which looks to be the announcement date of the X-E1 successor. In either case I'm super interested in seeing the photos. Everything looked like mush from my computer since it wouldn't load the HD version of the video. =/

4. entropic remnants

Jul 28, 2013
    I can't imagine your photos not being used. Part of the beauty of the Fujifilm system is that it can excel in so many things. Will's a good guy and loves Fuji and shoots it himself -- so it probably is a good choice to push the system towards commercial photography pros to have him involved.

5. flysurfer

flysurfer X-Pert

Feb 1, 2013
    Nuremberg
    Rico Pfirstinger
    Fuji has never officially used one of my images, but ironically Zeiss is using some of them to promote their Touit lenses.

• Like Like x 1
  6. entropic remnants

Jul 28, 2013
    Ah, well you'll have to make do with being displayed by some two-bit lens company like Zeiss then, lol...

Maybe when you get successful, somebody like Sigma might use your work! ;)