Just got the XT1...and now the X-T20

Discussion in 'Fuji X-Mount Cameras' started by elandel, Apr 22, 2017.

1. elandel

elandel FujiXspot Regular

Feb 4, 2014
    Hi all. Like I wrote in the other thread I got the X-T1 and now also the X-T20 because I gave in my Canon Eos m3 and with 300 euro difference I got it. New with 2 years Amazon warranty.
    I'm happy with these two but was thinking about selling one of then to fund lenses. Then I had an occasion to buy a new 18-135 that came from a X-T10 kit so brand new in the store.
    Now I'm not so sure on what to do: keep both, sell one of them and if so, which?
    I have olso the 27mm which I love so really my only other lens could be the 35/2 and/or the 10-24 (not in my budget for now). The 10-24 could be in my budget if I sell the X-T20; but is it worth?
    I need your thoughts.

2. mikEm13

mikEm13 FujiXspot Regular

Feb 7, 2017
    I think you should shoot with both of the cameras for a while then if you still want to sell one shoot each body with the same lens and pick the one you like best. Only you know your style of shooting so really only you can make the decision. They are both great cameras I wish you luck with your decision.

3. elandel

Feb 4, 2014
    Thanks

4. elandel

Feb 4, 2014
    To be honest I'M thinking that I could use the X-T1 with the 18-135 because it is better balanced and the X-T20 with primes. I think that this would be possible if I get the Samyang 12mm instead of the Xf 10-24. I would still have a way lens but save a lot of money the would make me keep the XT20 for now.

5. Bernie Gibson

Bernie Gibson FujiXspot Regular

Jan 18, 2016
    Australia
    Bernie Gibson
    I have both and the X-T20 is a great camera......add a L Bracket and this gives better balance......the Haoge L Bracket for the 10 series fits like a glove.......and saves a few pennies......

6. elandel

Feb 4, 2014
    Thanks. Good idea. Can I get it on Amazon?

7. Bernie Gibson

Bernie Gibson FujiXspot Regular

Jan 18, 2016
    Australia
    Bernie Gibson
    .....thats where I got mine

8. elandel

Feb 4, 2014
    Ok. Will give it a look.

9. elandel

Feb 4, 2014
    Found one used for 240 euros.ò Mint condition. Will get it so I'm fine with my setup for now.