Kevin Mullins

Discussion in 'Fuji X Series News and Rumors' started by pniev, Oct 27, 2013.

1. pniev

pniev FujiXspot Veteran

May 13, 2013
    Just came across Kevin Mullins' site when I looked for some info on the 23mm lens and thought to share this link to a video with a compilation of shots taken with the x-pro1. Kevin is a documentary style wedding photographer. I like his work. My apologies if this has been posted before (I browsed for his name but nothing showed up here). It is also definitely worth seeing his shots with the 23mm.

http://www.kevinmullinsphotography.co.uk/fujifilm-x-pro-1/fuji-xpro1-video.html

• Like Like x 2
  2. dduval

dduval FujiXspot Regular

Oct 7, 2013
    Thanks for the link...he's got a great style to his work and keeps the photos interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Christilou

Christilou FujiXspot Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    I subscribed to his blog some time ago, love his style :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. pniev

pniev FujiXspot Veteran

May 13, 2013
    He's impressive indeed. I did not know him but will definitely follow his work from now on. Subscribing to his blog is a good idea indeed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RJM

RJM New to FujiXspot

Apr 21, 2014
    Nr Cardiff, Wales, UK
    Bob Morgans
    He shoots weddings, primarily in black and white, and refuses to do any group shots.

I did ask him why but his reply was to look at his work! As he didn't, or couldn't say, I presume it's because b&w photo's are timeless.

Whilst I do like black and white photo's, I think colour adds so much to a photo. It's a lot easier shooting in black and white as it can cover
    a lot of errors. But, b&w doesn't have the distraction of colour and maybe this is another of his reasons?