GRD goes to work Or prelight day at Smashbox

Landshark

PhotoDog
Name
Bob
Today while my assistants and set designers prelight and build my sets, I though would give yo a little GRD tour
Smashbox Studios, in this rental studio has every celebrity you can think has been shot for Magazines, Ads etc, Huge list of the famous and not among the photographer list as well, they also have a cosmetics line
View attachment 48741
Stage 1 The largest of the Hollywood location ones at 110 'X 75
View attachment 48742
with some my large source lights
View attachment 48743
light source up close
View attachment 48744
my 36' grip truck along with the two art trucks
View attachment 48745

that's quite a change from my little popup flash:tongue: but awesome to see, thanks! I don't see any props, was this a portrait shoot or something?

Thanks, but we are just setting up, building the sets, putting the lights so no props yet, or talent to shoot, we will spend the whole day here setting up, my producer was very nice to my crew by letting us setup today instead of tomorrow(Super Sunday), then we shoot this project on Monday break down setup in a different studio on Tuesday, shoot Wed and the Set up and shoot in my studio on Thursday, In case you are wondering why not all in my space, while mine is a nice space it just is too small to do this many setups

Wow, really looks like a lot of work Bob. Your crew must think its pretty funny that with all of the firepower at your disposal to see you walking around with a little GRD in your hand.

-Ray

Back