1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. FujiXspot and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.fujixspot.com/help/terms

Link to Ebay: Fuji 35/1.4 lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by krugorg, Jun 6, 2016.

1. krugorg

krugorg New to FujiXspot

0   0   0

Jul 29, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

Link to Ebay

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji 35/1.4 lens

What are your prices?

bids starting at $1

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Fujifilm Fujinon XF 35mm f/1.4 R Aspherical Lens

I am the original owner of this Fuji 35mm f1.4 prime lens. This lens was lightly used (less than 1,000 images) and it looks like new.

No problems with the lens - glass is clean and the lens operates perfectly. Beautiful output from this lens. Smoke/pet free home.

I am downsizing the kit (please see my other auctions on Ebay) to fund another camera purchase. Let me know if I can answer any questions. Thanks!

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

$8 shipping w/insurance CONUS

Handling time

1 business day

References

100% selling feedback on fredmiranda, seriouscompacts, mu-43, etc. all under username krugorg

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: